A selection of articles related to dwarf.
Original articles from our library related to the Dwarf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dwarf.
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Bes was a dwarf-god, grotesque in appearance, but benign in nature. He was depicted wearing a plumed crown, was normally bearded with his broad face surrounded by a lion's mane and ears, and with his tongue protruding in a playfully aggressive manner. His...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto the priests the sons of Aaron, and say unto them, There shall none be defiled for the dead among his people: 21:2 But for his kin, that is near unto him, that is, for his mother, and for his father, and...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Dwarf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dwarf books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Debugging using DWARF
- corporate any of the Microtec and other changes. A Brief History of. DWARF2.
- DWARF Debugging Information Format
- "GNU Free Documentation License".
- Dwarf: Shrinking the PetaCube∗
- Dwarf is a highly compressed structure for computing, storing, and querying data cube was shrunk this way to a 2.
- DWARF PALMETTO
- dwarf palmetto much in the same way that they used the leaves of the related tree , cabbage palmetto. (Sabal palmetto).
- DWARF CONIFERS
- Many people are fascinated with dwarf or miniature plants. Just like orchids plants, dwarf and miniature plants can become a collectors' item.
Suggested News Resources
- Samsung Nexus Prime set to dwarf iPhone 4/5?
- With a screen that size and a processor that powerful it is set to dwarf the current iPhone and possibly the iPhone 5 in almost every way conceivable. (Unless Apple files a lawsuit and gets a block on sales in place.
- Y dwarf star? Because they're cool, that's Y!
- An artist's conception shows what a Y dwarf might look like. Y dwarfs are the coldest star-like bodies known — their temperatures can be even cooler than a human body. By Charles Q.
- Newly Discovered Star Can't Even Boil Water; Other Stars Point and Laugh
- By Rachel Martin, PCWorld Aug 25, 2011 11:53 AM An artist rendering of a Y dwarf star. [Image: NASA]Stars, as astronomers and space geeks know, are hot. Nuclear-fusion hot, enough to warm an entire planet 93 million miles away (that's us, guys!
- Pulsar strips a white dwarf, leaves a Jupiter-sized diamond
- The same goes for a helium-rich white dwarf star. The only thing that the authors calculate could fit into this uncomfortably close orbital configuration is a carbon white dwarf.
- Red Dwarf Craig's costume change
- RED Dwarf star Craig Charles said the cast's costumes have had to be altered to allow for their middle-aged spread. Scouser Craig, 47, is taking a break from his role as Corrie cabbie Lloyd Mullaney to film the cult comedy's new series from November.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dwarf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dwarf may refer to: A person with dwarfism · Dwarf (Germanic mythology), a being from Germanic mythology and folklore.
- Dwarfism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the legendary creature, see Dwarf (Germanic mythology).
- Bay 12 Games: Dwarf Fortress
- Here's Dwarf Fortress Talk #15 Mini concerning the meetup and some rambling: forum thread,DF Talk page with download.
- Dwarf - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : a person of unusually small stature; especially : one whose bodily proportions are abnormal b : an insignificant person <a literary dwarf>. 2.
- Dwarf - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
- Dwarves are short and stout creatures mostly inhabiting Khaz Modan in the Eastern Kingdoms. They are.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.