A selection of articles related to dwarf.
Original articles from our library related to the Dwarf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dwarf.
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Bes was a dwarf-god, grotesque in appearance, but benign in nature. He was depicted wearing a plumed crown, was normally bearded with his broad face surrounded by a lion's mane and ears, and with his tongue protruding in a playfully aggressive manner. His...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto the priests the sons of Aaron, and say unto them, There shall none be defiled for the dead among his people: 21:2 But for his kin, that is near unto him, that is, for his mother, and for his father, and...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Dwarf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dwarf books and related discussion.
Related searchestobacco topping and suckering
r v dudley and stephens ruling
ford fe engine 410
fallacy example 4 logical fallacy
jay sean musical career