A selection of articles related to dydoe piercing.
Original articles from our library related to the Dydoe Piercing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dydoe Piercing.
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Dydoe Piercing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dydoe Piercing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Genital Piercings PDF
- Dydoe: Piercing is done through both sides of the rim of the glans on circumcised men. Origin might be Jewish. Healing time: 2-4 months.
- Body Modification Gone Wrong Rachel Chin MD Introduction • Body
- through the piercing around the head. o Hafada/Scrotum: a surface piercing located anywhere on the skin of the scrotum.
- Body piercing
- ing to its current name.
- Piercing & tattooing among the aleut the aPP at aDha & neha aPP
- “mushroom-shaped” head needed for secure placement of a dydoe piercing.
- Body-modifying concepts and dermatologic problems: tattooing and
- Albert. Stab channel leading from introitus of urethra to frenulum. Ampallang Stab channel leading through glans penis.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dydoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A dydoe is a type of male genital body piercing that passes through the ridge of the glans on the head of the penis.
- Paul Anderson Getting A Double Dydoe Piercing Part 1 Of 2
- Aug 11, 2010 Paul Anderson Getting A Double Dydoe Piercing Part 1 Of 2. rebelborn1218 4 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Experiences of Dydoe Piercings on Men | Tribalectic
- The Complete Dydoe Experience I decided to get two dydoe genital piercings, one at 10 oclock and one at 2 oclock.
- Dydoe: Genital Piercing for Men
- Description, information and picture of the male genital Dydoe piercing.
- Dydoe piercing, Ridge of the glans | Body Piercings Jewelry
- Dydoe piercings are done in sets of two, at the 10 and 2 o.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.