A selection of articles related to dying.
Original articles from our library related to the Dying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dying.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Dying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dying books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Myth of the Stages of Dying, Death and Grief
- the positive side, it altered the care and treatment of dying people.
- Dying to Live
- Dying to Live. The Role of Kamma in Dying and Rebirth. Aggacitta Bhikkhu.
- DYING TO SAVE TAXES: EVIDENCE FROM ESTATE-TAX
- in the estate-tax system periods when living longer, or dying sooner, could significanlly affect .
- Dying of Money: Lessons of the Great German and American Inflations
- Page 1. Dying of Money: Lessons of the Great. German and American Inflations by Jens O.
Suggested News Resources
- Social Security to Americans: I am Not Dying
- By Gail Buckner As we head into Labor Day weekend, there is encouraging news about one of the most important income sources working Americans rely on in their later years: Social Security.
- South Bend's century plant found broken, dying
- If you have waited to see the Potawatomi Conservatories' blooming century plant, you're probably going to have to wait much, much longer.
- Ducks dying in pond at Liberty Park
- Monday ABC 4 is investigating why are they dying? And are your pets and your children at risk? Dead ducks floating in the water aren't exactly what kids go to see when they visit the pond at Liberty Park.
- The Dying Off of Large Mammals and Predators is Hurting the Environment
- By Food Nutrition & Science SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug.
Suggested Web Resources
- Signs of Dying
- Signs of Dying with Suggested Cares.
- Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- With improved medical capability, dying has become a condition to be managed.
- dying - definition of dying by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- 1. About to die: dying patients. 2.
- Dying Well, Defining Wellness through the End of Life, Dr. Ira Byock
- May 9, 2011 The president of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespoems about dying
erwin rommel battles of erwin rommel
dream dictionary astrology
cranium board game rules
automail automail cosplay