A selection of articles related to dying.
Original articles from our library related to the Dying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dying.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Dying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dying books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- and “Aid in Dying” are NOT “Assisted Suicide” - Compassion
- 1. “Death-with-Dignity” and “Aid in Dying” are NOT “Assisted Suicide”. As the public and policymakers discuss end-of-life options, it is critical to describe.
- Dying in America - Institute of Medicine
- For more information visit www.iom.edu/endoflife.
- Key Findings and Recommendations - Institute of Medicine
- Dying in America, a consensus report from the Institute of Medicine (IOM), a committee of experts finds that improving the quality and availability of medical and ...
- ADVANCE DIRECTIVE for CONSCIOUS DYING This form is
- ADVANCE DIRECTIVE for CONSCIOUS DYING. This form is secondary to the Advance Directive for Patient Care or The Five Wishes. It assumes that medical ...
- Death and Dying - The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod
- Death and Dying by Dr. A. L.
Suggested News Resources
- Adopter found for 3 dogs of woman dying from cancer
- A Washington woman dying of terminal cancer was looking for a “forever home” for her three dogs. "This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do,” Kathleen Zuidema wrote in a March 5 Facebook post. “My heart is breaking, and I'm sobbing as I write this.
- In East St. Louis, motorists drove around a dying boy instead of stopping to help
- Perhaps worse, other drivers followed the lead, weaving around the boy as he lay on the ground dying. It was “several minutes” before anyone stopped to help Richards, reported local television station KMOV. By then, it was too late.
- Terminally ill patients in California can seek aid-in-dying beginning June 9
- SACRAMENTO — Dying Californians can ask their doctors for a lethal prescription to end their lives beginning June 9. California's law, which was signed by Gov.
- Tilikum, SeaWorld's Killer Orca, is Dying
- This week, SeaWorld warned that Tilikum, SeaWorld's largest and best-known killer whale, is dying. His health is deteriorating due to a drug-resistant bacterial lung infection.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dying | Definition of Dying by Merriam-Webster
- People are dying in either body, mind, or spirit. Life is being sucked out of every human, and no one knows it. Like · Reply · Feb 13, 2016 8:10pm.
- Dying | Define Dying at Dictionary.com
- the act or process of ceasing to live, ending, or drawing to a close. Origin of dying . Expand.
- Dying - definition of dying by The Free Dictionary
- Drawing to an end; declining: in the dying hours of the legislative session. 3. Done or uttered just before death: a dying request.
- 10 Things Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Dying | Everyday Health
- Apr 3, 2015 During the dying process, blood pressure drops and decreased oxygen is supplied ... Instead, it's used to ease the pain associated with dying.
- Dying Synonyms, Dying Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for dying at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjefferson holt
yoga dictionary u
dodecagon dodecagon construction
swedish navy history
tangent piano history
nephritic syndrome treatment
cerebellum cortical layers