A selection of articles related to dying.
Original articles from our library related to the Dying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dying.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 17:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Dying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dying books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Myth of the Stages of Dying, Death and Grief
- the positive side, it altered the care and treatment of dying people.
- Dying to Live
- Dying to Live. The Role of Kamma in Dying and Rebirth. Aggacitta Bhikkhu.
- DYING TO SAVE TAXES: EVIDENCE FROM ESTATE-TAX
- in the estate-tax system periods when living longer, or dying sooner, could significanlly affect .
- Dying of Money: Lessons of the Great German and American Inflations
- Page 1. Dying of Money: Lessons of the Great. German and American Inflations by Jens O.
Suggested News Resources
- Social Security to Americans: I am Not Dying
- By Gail Buckner As we head into Labor Day weekend, there is encouraging news about one of the most important income sources working Americans rely on in their later years: Social Security.
- South Bend's century plant found broken, dying
- If you have waited to see the Potawatomi Conservatories' blooming century plant, you're probably going to have to wait much, much longer.
- Ducks dying in pond at Liberty Park
- Monday ABC 4 is investigating why are they dying? And are your pets and your children at risk? Dead ducks floating in the water aren't exactly what kids go to see when they visit the pond at Liberty Park.
- The Dying Off of Large Mammals and Predators is Hurting the Environment
- By Food Nutrition & Science SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug.
Suggested Web Resources
- Signs of Dying
- Signs of Dying with Suggested Cares.
- Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- With improved medical capability, dying has become a condition to be managed.
- dying - definition of dying by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- 1. About to die: dying patients. 2.
- Dying Well, Defining Wellness through the End of Life, Dr. Ira Byock
- May 9, 2011 The president of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesr v van der peet
leadership character model humility