Dynamic Theory Of Gravity
A selection of articles related to dynamic theory of gravity.
Original articles from our library related to the Dynamic Theory Of Gravity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dynamic Theory Of Gravity.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Dynamic Theory Of Gravity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dynamic Theory Of Gravity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Einstein meets the dark sector in a new numerical code that simulates the universe
- A powerful numerical code that uses Einstein's general theory of relativity to describe how large-scale structures form in the universe has been created by physicists in Switzerland and South Africa.
- In conversation with Timothy Morton
- In fact, this dynamic is very much at play in haunted houses of horror fiction, where pests and ghosts rebel against the imposition of domesticity. Can you speak to this? Wow, I love that phrase, “like some ...
- Gravity Falls Rewatch: Headhunters
- Part of that is its own brand of refreshing—if you grew up in the 90s I'm sure you were sick unto death of the serious, introvert girl/goofy, extrovert boy matchup (Hirsch himself nods to that dynamic, making this a deliberate reversal).
- Simulation Of Universe Expansion Could Shed Light On Dark Energy
- Unlike Newton's static space theory, Einstein's theory considers space as dynamic, and space-time as constantly changing.
- Ecological patterns, diversity and core taxa of microbial communities in
- Rapid gravity filters receive continuous inputs from aquifers over multiple years to decades and this input may vary depending on the temporal and spatial dynamics of the aquifer (Griebler and Lueders, 2009). .....