- Dyneema Crystal Technology and the Future of the Radome
- Dyneema, a division within DSM, global science-based company, is well known for its ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHWMPE) fiber that is used in life and product protection materials and high-performance fibers. Specifically, it is Dyneema ...
- Ultra-Strong Tape - Heavy-Duty Tape made from Dyneema GT 60
- Safariland announced a new adhesive product for the police and military markets with its Ultra-Strong Tape.
- DSM has Belmont man, Honeywell in its sights
- The helmet used a line of Dyneema fiber, made by DSM, that is stronger than Kevlar, according to the filings. Ceradyne is owned by Minnesota-based conglomerate 3M. About a year after Thagard, a defendant, resigned from DSM, the company learned he ...
- Dyneema, Now In Black
- It also allows for applications in which white color would be a liability (military, hunting, fishing lines).
- Underwater Wakulla- March 3, 2016
- Dyneema isn't just protecting divers from cuts or abrasions. It's also woven into lines used to attach the spear shaft to the spear gun. It has an amazing tensile strength and cut resistance.
Dyneema is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dyneema books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dudley places of interest
turkey service sector
godsmack former members