- Metabolic Stroke Needs Rapid Treatment, Too
- Episodes include seizures, headaches, altered mental status, focal weakness, visual loss, sensory loss, dysarthria, and ataxia and onset can be rapid.
- Study Suggests More Effective Speech Therapy Approach for Children with Down
- Children with Down syndrome who have motor speech disorder characteristics have historically been diagnosed as having childhood dysarthria. Meanwhile, symptoms of childhood apraxia of speech may have been missed based on the assumption that they ...
- Extra Effort: Central graduate inspired to help students with special needs
- But many things remain difficult such as typing or tying her shoes. These limits, along with a speech and language disorder called dysarthria, meant Allison had a tough go of it in middle school.
- PORTRAITS OF RESILIENCE: Taylor Shaw
- I still have dysarthria, but it will get better with practice. I do that everyday, all the time. My vision used to be a really big, sensitive issue for me.
Dysarthria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dysarthria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstreet food middle east
yankee stadium outfield distances
gods and goddesses
bengal muslim rule
east african community history
dream dictionary drinking