- Metronidazole tablets and suspension
- These micro-organisms are also anaerobic and include Trichomonas vaginalis (which causes trichomonas infection of the vagina) and other protozoa, such as Entamoeba histolytica (which causes amoebic dysentry) and Gardia lambila (which causes ...
- Union Budget 2016-17: From farmers to investors, Jaitley has an unenviable
- New Delhi: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley faces a tough task of balancing the needs of farm sector as well as the industry when he presents his third and challenging Budget on Monday as he seeks to garner resources to boost public spending for higher ...
- Government bans sale of foods on streets
- “As a country, we have been having sporadic outbreaks of cholera, dysentry, and typhoid fever. As of March 1, 2016, the Ministry of Health recorded 62 cases of cholera in Kanyama compound of Lusaka and Chibombo district. I should report that our ...
- Take note: Your cash could carry bacteria that cause dysentry, finds new study
- Paid for something in cash recently? You might want to wash your hands. A recent Indian study has found that several disease-causing micro-organisms have been found on bank notes used for daily transactions, reported The Indian Express.
- "Unknown disease" kills at least 13 in Nigeria's capital city: official
- Health experts said shigella dysentry is a bacteria causing dysentery in humans and in monkeys, found only in faeces of symptomatic individuals. Victims of the disease were experiencing abdominal pain and diarrhea, sometimes blood diarrheoa, and fever ...
Dysentry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dysentry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.