A selection of articles related to dysmenorrhea.
Original articles from our library related to the Dysmenorrhea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dysmenorrhea.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Dysmenorrhea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dysmenorrhea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for menstrual cramps. Dysmenorrhea Primary dysmenorrhea usually starts 1 to 2 years after your first period.
- Dysmenorrhea is one of the most common conditions affecting women. Dysmenorrhea means painful menstruation.
- Dysmenorrhea is the term for painful (dys-) menstrual periods (-menorrhea).
Suggested News Resources
- Foods That Reduce Dysmenorrhea
- Dysmenorrhea, which is also known as menstrual cramps, is a kind of pain that happens in a woman's lower abdomen. This condition happens prior to a woman's menstrual cycle or during her period of menstruation.
- What Influences the Timing of Menopause?
- They were more likely to have undergone tubal sterilization and to have had at least 1 episode of endometriosis, menorrhagia, or dysmenorrhea.
- Why local plants help with painful menses, stomach pain -Scientists
- According to their 2010 study, there was a scientifically rationale behind the traditional use of this part of the plant to treat dysmenorrhea and burns.
- BioElectronics Corporation: Buy, Sell or Hold?
- The company's products include ActiPatch Therapy kits for back, knee, wrist, tennis elbow and heel pain; Allay Menstrual Pain Therapy kit for dysmenorrhea; and RecoveryRx, which focuses on plastic surgery, and orthopedic and sports medicine markets.
Suggested Web Resources
- Primary dysmenorrhea is common menstrual cramps. Cramps usually begin one to two years after a woman starts getting her period.
- ACOG Education Pamphlet AP046 -- Dysmenorrhea
- There are two types of dysmenorrhea—primary or secondary.
- Dysmenorrhea in Emergency Medicine
- Apr 15, 2011 Dysmenorrhea refers to the syndrome of painful menstruation.
- Menstrual cramps - MayoClinic.com
- Menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea) are dull, throbbing or cramping pains in the lower abdomen.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslilith akkadian mythology
redneck possible american etymology
tower of london location