- Magazine of the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation.
- Rating scales for dystonia: A multicenter assessment
- Abstract: The evaluation of dystonia requires a reliable rating scale. The widely Rating Scale (UDRS) and a Global Dystonia Rating Scale.
- DEMYSTIFYING DYSTONIA....
- Great new strides have been made in the diagnosis and management of dystonia recently. Today, people with dystonia can lead normal and productive lives.
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Honors Two Warren Men for Promoting
- By Dystonia Medical Research Foundation WARREN, Mich., Aug. 25, 2011 -- /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Jason Dunn and Mike Delise recently returned from the Children & Family Dystonia Symposium in Chicago, where they were presented with Star Awards.
- Bid to turn down music in shops
- The bizarre-sounding by-law, which would limit the decibels at which tunes are played, is being put forward by the Labour party as a way of easing a rare medical condition called dystonia.
- Could the fact that I have Cervical Dystonia account for the almost daily
- Over time, however, cervical dystonia can lead to accelerated arthritis in the neck. In turn, this can contribute to what are called "cervicogenic headaches" arising from the neck and working up to the back of the head.
- Mark Stacy: From Southeast Missouri to international expert
- Cape Girardeau native Dr. Mark Stacy is one of the preeminent experts on neurology, having published more than 100 manuscripts on Parkinson's disease, dystonia, tremor and other movement disorders.
- Flexibility of program leads to student's music success
- The Westfield International Fortepiano Competition victory was particularly sweet because Lee suffers from focal dystonia, a neurological movement disorder that affects his hand.
- Dystonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dystonia is a neurological movement disorder, in which sustained muscle contractions cause twisting and repetitive movements or abnormal postures.
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Foundation supporting research, awareness and support related to dystonia.
- Dystonia - MayoClinic.com
- Dystonia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this painful muscle-contraction disorder.
- Dystonia Disorder (Muscle Tone Disorder) Causes, Symptoms
- 1 day ago Learn about the many forms of dystonia, a state of abnormal (either excessive or inadequate) muscle tone.
- Dystonias Fact Sheet: National Institute of Neurological Disorders
- Apr 12, 2011 Dystonia can affect many different parts of the body.
Dystonia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dystonia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgene coon
dream dictionary ostrich