- dys·tro·phy (d s tr -f ) also dys·tro·phi·a (d -str f - ). n. 1.
- Myotonic Dystrophy:
- This booklet provides information about myotonic dystrophy. (dystrophia myotonica or DM) Myotonic dystrophy is an inherited disorder of muscle function.
- Cone Dystrophy
- Introduction. Many thanks to the patients and families affected with cone dystrophy who provided valuable insight for the content and layout of this booklet.
- Infantile Neuroaxonal Dystrophy (INAD)
- Infantile Neuroaxonal Dystrophy (INAD). Updated 12/2007. What do I need to know neuroaxonal dystrophy (NAD), occurs later in childhood.
- Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain or Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy
- Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain or Reflex. Neurovascular Dystrophy (RND). A guide for parents of children with RND.
- Waukegan firefighters 'fill the boot' for Muscular Dystrophy Association
- BY DAN MORAN firstname.lastname@example.org August 26, 2011 9:54PM Waukegan firefighter Local 473 Lauralea Thomas of Gurnee collects donations for the Muscular Dystrophy Association Fill the Boot program.
- Spokane firehouse has prize-winning cook
- He's working on a firehouse cookbook that will be published as a fundraiser by the Muscular Dystrophy Association - rushing to finish it so it can be available at Christmas.
- Bikers rally to support Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Riders made stops in Cascade, Fairfield, and several other towns before heading back to Great Falls. Big Sky Hog Member Bryan Vaden says he would do anything support the MDA.
- Residents go to 'jail' for Muscular Dystrophy Association fundraiser
- Krystal Westfahl, fundraising coordinator for the Muscular Dystrophy Association in Green Bay, left, takes a photo Wednesday of Rothschild resident Doug Gjertson.
- Dystrophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular dystrophy is a disorder that weakens a person's muscles.
- Myotonic dystrophy - Genetics Home Reference
- Myotonic dystrophy is part of a group of inherited disorders called muscular dystrophies.
Dystrophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dystrophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.