A selection of articles related to e 470.
Original articles from our library related to the E 470. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on E 470.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
E 470 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, E 470 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WATERTON to DIA E470 Eastbound Route Survey
- Page 1. WATERTON to DIA. E470 Eastbound.
- E-470's Transition to Non-Stop Tolling
- Conversion to Non-Stop Tolling. • All tolls collected electronically is non-stop toll collection. ✓ E-470.
- E-470 E-470
- OPTION 1 — Take Peña Blvd out of the airport to Tollroad E-470 (Exit #6B). Go north on E-470 – there are two toll booths ($2.00 each).
Suggested News Resources
- Widow of man killed on E-470: 'His memory is never going to be gone'
- Thirty-seven-year-old Grier Laughlin was killed last February when an 89-year-old woman driving the wrong way down E-470 crashed into his SUV Grier Laughlin died, but his three children in the SUV with him survived.
- Facebook Page Users Rant About E-470
- BOULDER, Colo -- On a Facebook page called "Don't Drive E-470, Denver's Ripoff Toll Road," angry drivers sound off about billing complaints. Trying to save time by taking E-470 nearly cost him a bundle, Mead said.
- Express Toll opts for windshield decals instead of plastic transponders
- The decals are for use on the E-470 and Northwest Parkway toll roads and Interstate 25 express lanes. The peel-and-stick windshield tag replaces the bulkier hard-case transponder. The new toll-recording device is similar to an oil-change sticker.
- Steve Hogan: an Aurora mayoral candidate Q&A
- As a councilman, Hogan strongly supported the E-470 project and served as the toll road's executive director from 1991 to 1998. He also worked with land and water use industry and transportation development.
Suggested Web Resources
- E-470 Public Highway Authority
- Maintains the tolled eastern beltway of Denver which uses the EXpressToll electronic toll collection system. Official site includes toll rates, maps, and an FAQ .
- E-470 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- E-470 is a 46-mile (74-km) limited-access tollway traversing the eastern portion of the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area in Colorado.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconcrete hippo
thermal conductivity examples
narcotics anonymous spirituality
apollo 10 mission highlights
dream dictionary saint
blockland map making