A selection of articles related to e 470.
Original articles from our library related to the E 470. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on E 470.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
E 470 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, E 470 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WATERTON to DIA E470 Eastbound Route Survey
- Page 1. WATERTON to DIA. E470 Eastbound.
- E-470's Transition to Non-Stop Tolling
- Conversion to Non-Stop Tolling. • All tolls collected electronically is non-stop toll collection. ✓ E-470.
- E-470 E-470
- OPTION 1 — Take Peña Blvd out of the airport to Tollroad E-470 (Exit #6B). Go north on E-470 – there are two toll booths ($2.00 each).
Suggested News Resources
- Widow of man killed on E-470: 'His memory is never going to be gone'
- Thirty-seven-year-old Grier Laughlin was killed last February when an 89-year-old woman driving the wrong way down E-470 crashed into his SUV Grier Laughlin died, but his three children in the SUV with him survived.
- Facebook Page Users Rant About E-470
- BOULDER, Colo -- On a Facebook page called "Don't Drive E-470, Denver's Ripoff Toll Road," angry drivers sound off about billing complaints. Trying to save time by taking E-470 nearly cost him a bundle, Mead said.
- Express Toll opts for windshield decals instead of plastic transponders
- The decals are for use on the E-470 and Northwest Parkway toll roads and Interstate 25 express lanes. The peel-and-stick windshield tag replaces the bulkier hard-case transponder. The new toll-recording device is similar to an oil-change sticker.
- Steve Hogan: an Aurora mayoral candidate Q&A
- As a councilman, Hogan strongly supported the E-470 project and served as the toll road's executive director from 1991 to 1998. He also worked with land and water use industry and transportation development.
Suggested Web Resources
- E-470 Public Highway Authority
- Maintains the tolled eastern beltway of Denver which uses the EXpressToll electronic toll collection system. Official site includes toll rates, maps, and an FAQ .
- E-470 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- E-470 is a 46-mile (74-km) limited-access tollway traversing the eastern portion of the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area in Colorado.
orthogonality computer science
dream dictionary white hair
kuder-richardson formula 20
diagnosis the oslerian ideal