A selection of articles related to e 470.
Original articles from our library related to the E 470. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on E 470.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
E 470 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, E 470 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- E-470 to spend $80 million to expand tollway lanes in southeast Aurora
- The money goes straight to the E-470 Authority, whether we use the tollway or not. The only reason the authority can claim this is because the $10 is part of the annual "license fee." Ms.
- E-470 Plans $80 Million Expansion
- PARKER, Colo. (CBS4)– A major expansion of E-470 is scheduled to begin in April that will widen an eight mile stretch of the toll road. Crews will start widening the road from Parker to Quincy Avenue in April.
- As E-470 traffic grows, so will the tollway's lanes
- AURORA | For the sixth straight year, traffic along the E-470 toll road climbed last year, this year growing 12 percent compared to 2014. Vehicles travel on E470 near Southlands Mall on Monday Feb. 22, 2016.
- A Denver-area highway is getting bigger
- E-470 is launching an $80 million, eight-mile widening of the toll road between Parker Road and Quincy Avenue this spring. The project calls for adding an extra lane in each direction, widening the road from two lanes to three lanes between the two ...
- E-470's popularity rises — again
- Traffic along E-470 jumped 12.4 percent in 2015 compared to 2014, the sixth straight that year traffic numbers have risen for the 47-mile toll road that arcs along the east side of the Denver metro area.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.