A selection of articles related to eacus.
Original articles from our library related to the Eacus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eacus.
Eacus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eacus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CICLO BIOLOGICO DE GOLOFA EACUS BURMEISTEH
- Golofa eacus, whose larval and adult stages are peste in corn cropsin Lïmatambo region, Anta province, Cusco de- partment.
- Golofa clavigera (Linnaeus, 1771) in Bolivia: a new country record
- G. porteri Hope, 1837 and of G. eacus Burmeister, 1847 (Morón 1994, 1995).
- SINOPSIS PRELIMINAR DE LOS DYNASTINI (COLEOPTERA
- Megasoma janus Felsche y M. elephas Fab, Golofa porteri Hope, G. eacus Burm.
- Ants and Their Ways
- Eacus, king of Ginopia, to re-people his kingdom, which had been depopulated been the progenitors of the loyal subjects of /Eacus.
Suggested News Resources
- Conclave Clock for Californians
- Catholic News Service has done a beautiful job of keeping us up to date on all things Conclave with a reliable perspective. Today, they ran a helpful blog post that lists a breakdown of the daily time schedule for the Conclave.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eacus (god) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eacus is a weather god worshipped in Iberian Spain. He is known from the area of Castile and was syncretised with the local Roman deity Jupiter Solutorius.
- Eacus definition of Eacus in the Free Online Encyclopedia.
- Aeacus in Greek mythology, son of Zeus Zeus , in Greek religion and mythology, son and successor of Kronos as supreme god.
- Eumorpha eacus
- Pictures of and information about the Eumorpha eacus moth with caterpillar image and foodplants lists and links to other related species.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.