A selection of articles related to early childhood.
Original articles from our library related to the Early Childhood. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Early Childhood.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Early Childhood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Early Childhood books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Early Childhood - Bright Futures
- when to toilet-train a child may differ in various cultures.
- Early Childhood Inclusion
- Early Childhood. Inclusion. Division for Early Childhood of the.
- Early Childhood Education for All
- public investments in early child education and child care have stalled again.
Suggested News Resources
- CDC National Survey Finds Early Childhood Immunization Rates Increasing
- Immunization rates for children 19-35 months of age for most vaccine-preventable diseases are increasing or being sustained at high levels, according to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- ABC Early Childhood Learning Center
- We founded ABC Early Childhood Learning Centers in 2004, after spending our lifetime working in Early Childhood Education. We believe that all children deserve love, attention, and nurturing.
- Poll shows Oklahomans don't favor early-childhood programs
- When asked what early-childhood policies the state government should focus on more, 56.6 percent of respondents said making it more affordable to stay home with young children compared to only 26.
- Study aims to open doors to early childhood learning
- A new initiative of the Carbondale-based Manaus Fund aims to improve early childhood learning opportunities and school readiness in the region from Parachute to Aspen.
- Illinois offers $45M for early childhood programs
- Illinois school districts can get up to $5 million to expand early childhood programs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to Earlychildhood.com - Information, products and ideas
- Earlychildhood NEWS is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8.
- Early childhood education - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Early childhood education is the formal teaching and care of young children by people other than their family or in settings outside of the home.
- Early Childhood Today | Scholastic
- Early Childhood Today informs and inspires preschool and kindergarten teachers. Find activities ideas and teaching strategies.
- Earlychildhood.org | Home
- Early Childhood Promoting Professional Development and High Quality Early Childhood and School-Age Programmes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.