A selection of articles related to early christianity.
Original articles from our library related to the Early Christianity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Early Christianity.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Early Christianity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Early Christianity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Scripture in Early Christianity
- First, “the Bible is a fundamentally cryptic document.
- Phil Dayvault Presents Major New Evidence from Early Christianity
- Having been long accepted among Christians as the greatest physical evidence for Christ's life, passion and death, many still question the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin, the traditional burial cloth of Jesus.
- These 12 Men Shaped Christianity—But Were They Real?
- One of the great mysteries of early Christian history is that we know a fair amount about Paul and we know that James, the brother of Jesus, was a real person. Yet neither of them is a member of the Twelve.
- 'Apostle,' by Tom Bissell
- “History does not record a single member of the Twelve, with the possible exception of Peter, as having had any particular impact on early Christianity.
Early Christianity Topics
Related searchesbowie maryland history
asteroid 3948 bohr
star wars knights of the old republic voice actors
fanny hill plot
hulk hogan trivia