A selection of articles related to earth.
Original articles from our library related to the Earth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Earth.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Earth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Earth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 18 Earth-friendly things kids can do to celebrate Earth Day every day
- 18 Earth-friendly things kids can do to celebrate Earth Day every day. 1. Enlist friends, hand out bags and clean up a nearby park.
- Earth Science
- New York State and the Earth Science Mentor Network.
- Snowball Earth
- EARTH'S LANDMASSES were most likely clustered near the equator during the Scientific American: Feature Article: Snowball Earth: January 2000.
Suggested News Resources
- Astronomers discover the “supernova of a generation”
- A supernova was discovered yesterday closer to Earth than any other of its kind.
- El Niño Civil War Study Ignites Debate
- The study, from Columbia University's Earth Institute, states 20 percent of all civil wars can be linked to the heat caused from El Niño.
- Mass Effect 3 preview: Bringing us back down to earth
- The major change in Mass Effect 3 is the fact that the battle heads down to Earth for the first time, which is sure to throw up some great-looking environments.
- EARTH MATTERS: Robert Miller Dr. Mel says Irene may be our hurricane
- At 8 years old, Mel Goldstein watched Hurricane Carol topple trees and tear pieces of the roof off his house in Swampscott, Mass., north of Boston. "That was something to remember,'' Goldstein said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Google Earth
- Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean.
- Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Earth (or the Earth) is the third planet from the Sun, and the densest and fifth- largest of the eight planets in the Solar System.
- Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in
- Satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash. Based on different data that can be chosen by a click.
- Google Maps
- Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
- Earth l Earth facts, pictures and information.
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the fifth largest. Find out more...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.