A selection of articles related to earthquake effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Earthquake Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Earthquake Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Earthquake Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Earthquake Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- All Groningen homes hit by earthquake risk price effect
- The housing market in Groningen province has been 'seriously' shaken by the earthquake threat, according to university researchers. In total, 180,000 houses have lost a combined €1bn in value because of the quake risk, the Groningen University ...
- All Groningen homes hit by earthquake risk
- In total, 180,000 houses have lost a combined €1bn in value because of the quake risk, the Groningen University researchers said.
- 2016 Taiwan Earthquake: Assessing the Foreseeable Supply Chain Impact
- TSMC has stated that there was neither structural damage nor equipment movement at the company's plants. It's machines were up and running within two to three days of the earthquake. Still, the impact on available product for manufacturers is possible.
- Shaken and Stirred Up: Earthquakes, Fault Lines, Drilling and Floods Stoke
- But earthquakes and their potential effect on the dam were enough of a concern for the Denton Fire Department to create an earthquake evacuation plan for the city in 2007. The lake was supposed to take about a decade to fill, but nature had other plans.
- Q. and A.: Lau Ming-wai on Why Disaffected Hong Kong Youth Should Vote, Not Riot
- In an interview, he discussed the roots of discontent, balancing local identity and integration with China and the most powerful way to effect political change: Q. Why are so many young people protesting? A.
Earthquake Effect Topics
Related searcheszauir anpin
short obligatory prayer
balthus influence and legacy
dignaga external references
t-800 comparison between series
radio station program formats