Earths Electromagnetic Field
A selection of articles related to earths electromagnetic field.
Original articles from our library related to the Earths Electromagnetic Field. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Earths Electromagnetic Field.
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Sarah was an hundred and seven and twenty years old: these were the years of the life of Sarah. 23:2 And Sarah died in Kirjatharba; the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan: and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her. 23:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
Earths Electromagnetic Field is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Earths Electromagnetic Field books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Close comet flyby threw Martian magnetosphere into chaos
- It is considerably weaker than Earth's magnetic field. Most comets boast a magnetic field similar to Mars -- generated by the interaction between charged plasma particles in their coma and solar winds.
- HAARP offers new frontiers in space science
- Scientists at HAARP use the antenna array to heat bits of the ionosphere to study natural electromagnetic processes caused by solar winds and the Earth's magnetic field.
- Giving Mount Erebus a CAT Scan
- Natural phenomena like lightning strikes and gusts in the solar wind subtly perturb Earth's magnetic field and produce cascades of electromagnetic waves, essentially incredibly low frequency radio waves.
- 10 Con Edison Researchers Win Awards for Reliability Projects
- Those particles can interact with the earth's magnetic field and cause electromagnetic interference on electrical equipment. While a typical solar storm may cause no impact, a large-scale storm can damage equipment like transformers and cause power ...
- How Eclipses Tell This Latina Scientist About Space Weather
- Collado-Vega works with a team of scientists at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center to study how solar phenomena affect Earth's magnetic field, environment and satellites.