East African Rift
A selection of articles related to east african rift.
Original articles from our library related to the East African Rift. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on East African Rift.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- African Violet: Correspondences
- Saintpaulina ionantha Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Spirituality, protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
East African Rift is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, East African Rift books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kenya: Transcentury Running Out of Time, Options Over US$75 Million Loan
- Divisions in the board on how to tackle the debt were also behind the resignation of long-serving chief executive officer Gachao Kiuna and a director, Joseph Karago, earlier this year, according to correspondence seen by The EastAfrican.
- Africa: Rift Valley Fever Vaccine Heads for Human Trials
- The next step will be human clinical trials later this year, Warimwe says. The team will also test the vaccine in livestock field trials in East Africa and seek licensing for veterinary use.
- Underground Eruptions Could Cause Quakes Months Later
- Dikes are common in rift zones, like east Africa and Iceland, where tectonic forces are slowly ripping Earth's crust apart. And they're known to cause small earthquakes right when they happen.
- A green evolution
- For hundreds of millions of years Africa has seen little of the tectonic activity that provides fresh rock for the wind and rain to grind into fertile soils.
- Increased activity along the East African Rift, Ethiopia
- Erta Ale is one of many volcanoes dotted along the East African rift, which can be compared to a large tear running from Erithrea through Ethiopia, along the great lakes of Uganda, Kenyia, DR Congo, Tanzania, Zambia and Malawi down into Mozambique, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.