A selection of articles related to east wind.
Original articles from our library related to the East Wind. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on East Wind.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
East Wind is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, East Wind books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Eastwind property purchase topic of a special meeting
- Eastwind Development may be closer than ever to moving ahead with its purchase of city-owned riverfront property in Troutdale. The long-awaited discussion on the purchase of the 12-acre site within Troutdale's Urban Renewal Area is the subject of a ...
- EAST WIND: Remedials
- “You just don't appreciate breathing out of both nostrils, until one is suddenly taken from you.” — Get-well card message. Once a year I get the mother of all colds, usually around this time of year.
- Sunday Go Pick: East Winds Quintet celebrates Lehigh 150
- The successes of Lehigh University have been on display during the celebration of its sesquicentennial. Along with achievements in engineering and science are the achievements in the arts.
- Index Investment, Eastwind Development Sell Apartment Community in Palm Beach
- Dakota Abacoa Housing LLC, an entity jointly owned by Index Investment Group and Eastwind Development, has sold Dakota at Abacoa, a 190-unit apartment property in Jupiter. An affiliate of West Palm Beach-based Priderock Capital Partners known as ...
- Priderock closes on new Jupiter apartments: $42M
- Priderock, a real estate company based in West Palm Beach, bought the apartments from partners Index Investment Group and Eastwind Development. The sale, which was financed with a $26.25 million loan, breaks down to $221,052 per unit.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
East Wind Topics
Related searcheshistory of astronomy modern astronomy
ro de la plata history
dreaming of salt