A selection of articles related to easter customs.
Original articles from our library related to the Easter Customs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Easter Customs.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Easter Customs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Easter Customs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Polish Easter Traditions and Customs
- Polish Easter Traditions and Customs. Easter is very important in Polish tradition and it is widely celebrated throughout the country.
- Rabbits, Eggs & Other
- nature and significance of the Easter customs.
- Easter in Estonia
- tion or abandoning of former customs.
- Foods Customs in Poland Easter and Christmas Holidays
- Foods Customs in Poland Christmas and Easter feasts, and baptism and wedding gatherings, for which Eggs are a major item of the Easter celebration.
- DAYS, FACTS AND CUSTOMS 1. Here are some days connected
- 4. Read the following text about Easter customs. FilI in the gaps with the correct words from.
Suggested News Resources
- Honey Liquer: A Christmas Tradition
- Fr. Czeslaw Krysa is a native of Niagara Falls and expert on Polish Christmas and Easter customs. Every Christmas, for the past 30, he has made a honey liquer called Krupnik.
- The Truth About Christmas—and Other Popular Holidays
- And notice: “But the name Easter comes to us from Ostera or Eostre...
Suggested Web Resources
- Easter customs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- As with other Christian festivals, the celebration of Easter extends beyond the church.
- Customs - Easter Customs and Traditions -- whyeaster?com
- whyeaster?com answers your Easter questions.
- Easter Around the World - Easter Celebration World Over - Easter
- Read on to know Easter customs and traditions around the world. Read about Easter celebration world over.
- Easter - Traditions and Customs
- Find out all about the history, traditions and customs of the Easter festival. There are ideas for Easter activities, card making and Easter recipes.
- Easter Customs
- Easter Customs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Easter Customs Topics
Related searchesludus latrunculorum rules of play
common ground internal reference