A selection of articles related to easter island.
Original articles from our library related to the Easter Island. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Easter Island.
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Easter Island is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Easter Island books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Easter Island
- Easter Island. Recommendations. Beaches.
- Vanished Giants
- Vanished Giants. The collapse of Easter Island Evidence suggests that Easter Island had a large and rich thriving society.
- the Mysteries of Easter Island:
- 1. IntroductIon. Easter Island is emblematic of ancient mysteries.
- There Is No Crime on Easter Island
- window seat said to Katharine Peters, “Have you ever been to Easter Island before?
Suggested News Resources
- Moss's mystery not for masses
- In Reluctant Dead, they go, literally, even farther -- Quin to Easter Island, Morgan to Baffin Island -- for purposes that are initially unconnected but swiftly are linked.
- Easter Island: A modern parable
- Perhaps the most stunning example is of Easter Island some 2000 miles off the coast of South America. The Polynesian people who inhabited this island migrated originally from Asia in the fifth century.
- Easter Island Controversy
- Easter Surprise: A UH professor stirs up controversy with a new book on the Rapanui people of Easter Island. For such a tiny island, Easter Island, off the coast of Chile, is rife with mysteries.
- Rano Raraku Quarry on Easter Island
- By K. Kris Hirst, About.com Guide August 19, 2011 One of the puzzles of Easter Island--Rapa Nui to its residents--is how the enormous statues called moai were made and dragged to their locations without the benefit of draft animals.
- NBA, former UCLA star Kevin Love tries a day at the beach
- Deron Williams has signed with a team in Turkey, Leandro Barbosa has agreed to play in Brazil, and Kobe Bryant is rumored to be playing everywhere but Easter Island.
Suggested Web Resources
- Easter Island Home Page
- Featuring the island in the South Pacific with the big weird statues. Did the inhabitants of the island do that or did space aliens leave the statues as a marker ?
- Easter Island in words and pictures
- Come take a tour of Mysterious Easter Island. Photos, pictures, and information about Easter Island.
- Easter Island travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Easter Island, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Easter Island Topics
Related searchesdeus ex characters daedalus
japanese numerals formal numbers
lux lux versus lumen
school uniform effectiveness
ling kong jing
dream interpretation fish