A selection of articles related to easter island.
Original articles from our library related to the Easter Island. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Easter Island.
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Easter Island is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Easter Island books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Easter Island set to debut first international rugby tournament
- Most famous for its 900 monumental statues, Easter Island is out to make its name on the rugby field, with plans for its first international tournament featuring visiting teams from Tahiti and Chile.
- War May Not Have Led To Easter Island's Ancient Collapse
- But in the past decade or so, the common understanding of Easter Island's collapse has been challenged by archaeologists whose fieldwork and research on the island, also known as Rapa Nui, point to a different story — in which disease and slavery, ...
- Entel Extends Connectivity in Bolivia and Easter Island
- Additionally, Entel has deployed O3b Networks' O3bTrunk solution enabling 3G and LTE services to Easter Island, as well as broadband Internet access for customers.
- Easter Island Civilization Not Destroyed by War, New Evidence Shows
- Thousands of small, sharp, spearlike objects scattered throughout Easter Island have long been presumed to be evidence of massive warfare that led to the demise of its ancient civilization.
- Easter Island statues were made by aliens, and other tabloid stunners
- Marilyn Monroe's body has been exhumed, the Easter Island statues were made by aliens, and it is now “statistically impossible” for Donald Trump not to win the Republican presidential nomination. Like the northern white rhinoceros and Yangtze finless ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Easter Island Topics
Related searchescircular orbit energy
ufo band greatest hits albums
karst topography karst formations
divergence physical interpretation
yeshiva chaim berlin