A selection of articles related to eastern medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Eastern Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eastern Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Eastern Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eastern Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Koreanizing Chinese Medicine
- Koreanizing Chinese Medicine?: Problems and Possibilities in Representing. Korean Medicine in a Global Setting.
- tcm booklet.pub
- Traditional. Chinese. Medicine.
- Eastern Medicine Dietary and Nutritional Therapy
- In Eastern Medicine food is a form of therapeutic treatment.
- HARRIET BEINFIELD, LAc, AND - Chinese-medicine-works.com
- Between He aven and Earth: A Guide to Chinese Medicine( B a l l a n t i n e. Books; 19 and the Shanghai College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Suggested News Resources
- Wabash Christian continues to grow
- The speaker enumerated the programs available, speaking briefly of pulmonary and cardiac recovery, pain management, Eastern medicine (acupressure and aromatherapy) and stroke recovery.
- Private Practice Cast
- Dr. Wilder is a holistic doctor who's a herbalist, nutritionist and acupuncturist combining Western medicine with ancient Eastern medicine.
- The Yale Journal of Medicine & Law blows it big time on alternative medicine
- Elsewhere in the issue, Annie Wang produces an article entitled Eastern Medicine and Herbs: Treating the Individual. This is perhaps the worst of the lot, at least in terms of sheer credulity.
- Your yin and yang balance delicately on a needle
- The needles are placed in the lower back near the kidneys (which are considered the most important organ in Eastern medicine) and then stimulated with electricity for 10-12 minutes.
- Dr. Choi Gives the Another Possible Breakthrough for Steve Jobs' Cancer
- Donguibogam: Principles and Practices of Eastern medicine tells " Certain types of cancer co-habit with its host." Following the principle, Prof.
Suggested Web Resources
- Traditional Chinese medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- These practices are a common part of medical care throughout East Asia, but are considered alternative medicine in the western world.
- Western and Eastern Medicine Compared | Gancao.net
- Nov 30, 2009 A look at the similarities and differences between Western and Eastern medicine.
- Be Wary of Acupuncture, Qigong, and "Chinese Medicine"
- Jan 12, 2011 "Chinese medicine," often called "Oriental medicine" or "traditional ..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.