A selection of articles related to eastern philosophies.
Original articles from our library related to the Eastern Philosophies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eastern Philosophies.
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Eastern Philosophies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eastern Philosophies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Course Materials on East Asian Religion and Philosophy
- Linguistically the primary texts of these philosophies will differ a little, and may ... The Encyclopedia of Eastern Philosophy and Religion: Buddhism, Hinduism, ...
- Victoria Harrison Eastern Philosophy - University of Glasgow
- Eastern Philosophy: The Basics. By Victoria S. Harrison.
- PHR-106 Eastern Philosophy - Bergen Community College
- Dec 15, 2013 Department of Philosophy & Religion. Course Syllabus. PHR-106 Eastern Philosophy.
- eastern philosophy - Christian Coseru
- 1. EASTERN PHILOSOPHY. PHIL 234 - FALL 2012.
- Readings in Eastern Philosophy - Philosophy Home Page
- Readings in Eastern Philosophy: An Open Source Text ... The current version, Version 0.1, of this open source textbook in philosophy is a work-in-progress and ...
Suggested News Resources
- How Iraq warped Obama's worldview
- I had seen flashes of a “clash of civilizations” in Obama's various speeches, but these usually seemed like momentary lapses rather than omens of a more coherent philosophy.
- Trump Versus Rubio: Surprising Man of (Relative) Peace Vs. War-Happy Neocon
- No one knows what he would do as president on most issues since he exhibits no fixed philosophy and seamlessly shifts his positions. Indeed, some see ... Second, Rubio apparently sees no problem with another Middle Eastern war or two.
- Hugging restaurant owner inspires during Denver visit
- Tim Harris is a restaurant owner who built his reputation on that philosophy. His customers ... He was Homecoming King at his high school, voted Student of the Year by the staff, and graduated from Eastern New Mexico University in Roswell.
- Pacers healthy, rested after four-day break
- With the addition of Lawson and a healthy bench, Vogel is optimistic that the Pacers' depth becomes a strength that can help fortify the team's position in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
- Eastern Illinois Lays Off 177 Employees as Budget Crisis Drags On
- Eastern Illinois University announced on Friday that it was laying off 177 employees, a cut in the size of its civil-service work force of roughly 30 percent, because of the state's continuing budget stalemate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eastern philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of South and East Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Indian philosophy, Korean philosophy, Japanese ...
- Eastern Philosophy - General - The Basics of Philosophy
- The distinction between Western and Eastern is of course somewhat arbitrary and artificial, and in some some respects even misleading. For example, Indian ...
- Ancient Eastern Philosophy: Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism
- Exploring the ancient wisdom of Eastern Philosophy / Metaphysics. Brief summaries, pictures and quotes on Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism and Confucianism.
- Eastern Philosophy
- Eastern philosophy (e.g. Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism) and early Western philosophy are similar in their interest in matters of basic significance to human ...
- EASTERN PHILOSOPHY - Confucius - YouTube
- Feb 6, 2015 This great Chinese philosopher believed in everything we ignore nowadays: tradition, institution, obedience and order. That's why he matters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eastern Philosophies Topics
Related searcheschess puzzle chess miner
motown artist development
bjrn lomborg academic career