- Barnes & Noble wipes out Nook ebook, replaces it with off-brand "study guide"
- Chris writes, "I bought my first e-book in 1998, before my e-reading hardware had even arrived yet.
- ProQuest Launches Ebook Central
- MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- After months of intensive testing with library beta partners and researchers from around the world, ProQuest launched its highly-anticipated ProQuest Ebook Central™ today. With the widest selection ...
- 'Clarissa Explains It All' 20-Something Ebook — New Audiobook from '90s Character
- It's been quite some time since Melissa Joan Hart graced our TV screens for those scrunchie-clad, hilariously earnest segments where she'd, well, explain it all.
- Free Tax eBook: Guide to Tax Prep for Small Businesses
- National Funding Inc., an alternative lender specializing in small business loans, has launched a free tax eBook for small business owners in anticipation of the April 15 tax return deadline.
- ProQuest Rolls Out Ebook Central
- ProQuest officially launched Ebook Central, its platform for streamlining librarians' and researchers' ebook workflows.
Ebook is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ebook books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbritish rail class 121 silverlink
philippa of lancaster
guinness history of ownership
swordsmanship styles of swordfighting