- an ancient country in W Asia, S of the Caspian Sea, corresponding generally to NW Iran. Capital: Ecbatana. Dictionary.
- Map 92 Ecbatana-Susa
- The major cities Susa, Ecbatana and Rhaga(i) remained important from the Achaemenid to the Sasanian periods.
- UDR Abstract - Younesie
- Herodotus' Account of Ecbatana: Colors Conducive to Divinity. Mostafa Younesie . Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran.
- 229 Appendix 2C, V TOBIT The apocryphal book of Tobit is an
- chronology. The spelling of obvious recognizable names is upgraded in the narrative, e.g..
- a n n e t r u i t t . o r g
- History of Iran: Ecbatana
- According to the Histories of the Greek researcher Herodotus of Halicarnassus, Ecbatana was founded by Deioces, the legendary first king of the Medes.
- IRANIAN WORLD: ECBATANA - (CAIS) ©
- Ecbatana (48h°31' E, 34°h48' N; alt. 1800 m) is in the Zagros mountains of central-west Iran at the base of the eastern slope of the Alvand range (q.v.
- Ecbatana (ancient city, Iran) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Ecbatana (ancient city, Iran), ancient city on the site of which stands the modern city of Hamadān, Iran.
Ecbatana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecbatana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesketone physical properties
ford duratec engine duratec 23
tungsten biological role