A selection of articles related to echinacea.
Original articles from our library related to the Echinacea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Echinacea.
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Echinacea: Correspondences
- Echinacea augustifolia Folk Names: Black Sampson, Coneflower, Rudbeckia Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Strengthening Spells...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea)
- Echinacea is a natural antibiotic and also an immune systen stimulator. If drinken in a tea it can ward off colds, flu, and infection. For magic, it can be used as an offering for the God and the Goddess to strengthen a spell or ritual....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Echinacea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Echinacea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- angustifolia, Echinacea pallida and. Echinacea purpurea.
- For more information about the Organization of Teratology
- This sheet talks about the risks that exposure to echinacea preparations can have during pregnancy.
- The dried root of Brauneria angustifolia, Linné (Echinacea angustifolia [ DeCandolle],. Heller).
Suggested News Resources
- Unknown quantity: many popular herbal products, such as echinacea, don't
- They include St John's Wort -- no longer available in Ireland but it can be purchased over the internet -- Asian ginseng, echinacea, garlic and ginkgo.
- Herbal medicines often missing key warnings
- The dietary supplement echinacea is displayed in a shop Monday, Dec. 20, 2010, in Seattle. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson) Many Canadians try herbal medicines in a bid for a natural way to better health.
- Coneflower offers many styles, colors
- Coneflowers (Echinacea) are promiscuous. With many different kinds and colors planted in close proximity, no telling who parented the next season's colorful offspring.
- Echinacea Beautifies Emmaus and Upper Milford
- Echinacea, also known as the coneflower is becoming a popular garden perennial due to its wide variety of colorful petals and easy care. Colors range from bold orange to purple and snowy white to brilliant pink.
- Plant of the Week: Echinacea 'Pica Bella'
- They grow organic herbs, including a large amount of echinacea. Seeing the fields of Echinacea purpurea, the primary echinacea for herbal uses, spread out in the valley with Mt.
Suggested Web Resources
- Echinacea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Echinacea 1] is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family, Asteraceae. The nine species it contains are commonly called purple coneflowers.
- University of Maryland Medical Center review of the traditional and modern uses of this herb. Includes dosages, precautions, and research findings.
- Echinacea [NCCAM Health Information]
- Apr 1, 2011 What the science says about echinacea for treating colds in adults and children, plus resources for more information.
- Echinacea Effectiveness, Safety, and Drug Interactions on RxList
- Echinacea information based on scientific evidence includes description, drug interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of limerick people
grover cleveland campaign
neon genesis evangelion plot summary
discworld the maps