- Garden of the week: Betsy Hassler
- Betsy Hassler of Spring Township is an equal opportunity gardener, tending to all her plants and flowers with attention and care. When pressed, however, she'll tell you that daffodils - the flowers she grew up with - are her favorite.
- What you should know about cold and flu season
- "Zicam can help prevent and treat symptoms. It will help a cold," Wells said. However, there is very little data to show if vitamin C helps in any way, she added, and no data to show echinecea helps in any way.
- Can the “Nightmare Bacteria” Be Stopped? – Live Chat Wed. 12 pm ET
- I wonder what kind of new information has been discovered about immune system support. Below someone mentions a niacin treatment and other than that, all I have heard of is the use of the herb echinecea. There certainly must be new info now that human ...
- Wyoming outdoors: Rains nourish multitude of flowers, bushes, grasses
- One species that has become a blooming idiot is pale purple coneflower, aka echinecea. This lavender composite is reaching heights of a foot or so with the blossoms measuring about 2 inches in diameter. Most people know echinecea as an herbal cure for ...
- Doctors deal with flu 'surge' with tents, extra staff
- Virginia hospital visitors were urged by health care advocates Wednesday to wear masks in an effort to protect against a widespread and severe outbreak of flu rapidly spreading across the country. More than two dozen hospitals, medical facilities and ...
Echinecea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Echinecea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.