A selection of articles related to eclectic philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Eclectic Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eclectic Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Eclectic Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eclectic Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New Platonism and Alchemy
- WILDER ON ECLECTIC PHILOSOPHY. Wilder on New Platonism and Alchemy v . 10.
- PHILOSOPHY OF THE DIVISION OF NURSING
- faculty's beliefs are important concepts of our eclectic philosophy, which include nursing, client, health, environment and education.
- VI. GNOSTICISM AS A PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION.
- that Gnosticism was a strange compound.
- The Key to Theosophy
- Wilder, F. T. S.
- Kingian nonviolence conflict Reconcilation ceRtification tRaining
- Classify types and levels of conflict. • De-escalate conflicts in interpersonal disputes. • Expand on King's eclectic philosophy.
Suggested News Resources
- Kavoos Soofi Shiaoosh's one-way ticket to an uncertain fate in Iran
- An eclectic philosophy that draws on world religions, it was launched by the Indian guru Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, who taught meditation that promotes “innocence, creativity, peace, love and compassion and forgiveness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eclecticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- WikiProject Philosophy or the Philosophy Portal may be able to help recruit an expert.
- "The Eclectic Philosophy" by Alexander Wilder (New Platonism)
- The Eclectic Philosophy. The name by which Ammonias Saccas, designated himself and his disciples, was that of Philaletheians, or, lovers of the truth.
- eclectic - definition of eclectic by the Free Online Dictionary
- a person who favours an eclectic approach, esp in art or philosophy. [from Greek eklektikos, from eklegein to select, from legein to gather].
- eclecticism: Definition from Answers.com
- An eclectic system or method.
- Eclectic | Define Eclectic at Dictionary.com
- 3. a person who favours an eclectic approach, esp in art or philosophy. [C17: from Greek eklektikos, from eklegein to select, from legein to gather].
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eclectic Philosophy Topics
value theory psychology
principal quantum number