A selection of articles related to ecliptic longitude.
Original articles from our library related to the Ecliptic Longitude. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ecliptic Longitude.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
Ecliptic Longitude is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecliptic Longitude books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An accuracy measurement method for star trackers based on direct astronomic
- Modern astronomical measurement results show that the period of the nutation is 18.6 years (6798 days), a nutation component in longitude on the ecliptic is 17.24″ and an oblique nutation component perpendicular to the ecliptic is 9.
- Dates of sun's entry into each constellation of the Zodiac
- The sun resides at a longitude of 0o on the ecliptic at the March equinox. The sun is at 90o ecliptic longitude at the June solstice, 180 o ecliptic longitude at the September equinox and 270o ecliptic longitude on the December solstice.
- Not So Fast: Why There Likely Isn't A Large Planet Beyond Pluto
- But do you notice how these more distant ones — the “red” ones in the figure above — they all occur in a narrow range of ecliptic longitude?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ecliptic Longitude Topics
Related searchesmultitrack recording history
volatile organic compounds
bluebook rule 16 periodicals
sanford and son trivia