- Threatened demise of a gorgeous, visionary bird
- The more we keep destroying, the harder it will be for nature to re-balance itself. It's like shooting ourselves in the foot, in the arm, and finally in the head and heart. Reply | Pick.
- Wilderness, Innocence, and Responsibility
- Those opinions might manifest in veganism, technological optimism, or ecocentrism. Restrictive “-isms” don't fuel Spagna, though.
- Collaborator in Chief: How sustainability leaders are made
- Eco-centrists emphasize human dependence on ecosystems. Sustainability leaders in Schein's interviews expressed their eco-centrism in five ways: 1. Acknowledgement of humans as embedded in Earth's biosphere.
- A New Kind of Human Being: Reply to Steve Fuller
- Steve Fuller's assumption that I must accept some kind of ecocentrism, with a “deep concern for nature as an end in itself”, is understandable because that has been the alternative to conventional anthropocentrisms.
Ecocentrists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecocentrists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.