- Writers need to try climate fiction
- New genres of literature such as eco-criticism and eco-linguistics are coming up and they need to be explored for climate fiction. Eco-criticism is the relationship between literature and the physical natural environment.
- INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE RECOVERY IN PERU
- This is especially true for English-Spanish programs in the US, where there are all these eco-linguistic forces telling you, "Spanish is the language of the illegals, bla bla bla.
- Is the world really poorer without Bo?
- Again the metaphors employed to grasp this project of language conservation are revealing. Languages are 'endangered', and language study is 'eco-linguistics'. Particular cultures and communities are viewed here in the same terms as species of plants ...
- Les langues régionales au cœur des travaux sur la variation langagière : cent ans de publications de l'INRP1
- Cet article vise à faire le point sur 100 ans de travaux effectués par ou dans le sillage de l'INRP sur la question des langues régionales.
Ecolinguistics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecolinguistics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
karr kitt vs karr
transport in copenhagen
bulimia nervosa mortality risk
talespin characters actors
execution novel firing squad