A selection of articles related to ecological funeral.
Original articles from our library related to the Ecological Funeral. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ecological Funeral.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Local deity of Lycopolis, depicted as a jackal or a wolf or with a jackal head, often dressed as a soldier and carrying his weapons. His name means "opener of the way" and is believed to have a connection with going out into battle. His attributes...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- (glorious protector)Son of Zeus and a mortal, he has a very rich and complex mythology associated with him. As a mortal, his travels and adventures are legendary, and he has become known as the quintessential Hero. His journeys and labors can be seen as an...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Ecological Funeral is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecological Funeral books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Environmentally Friendly Death and Funeral Choices
- and Funeral Choices. The principles of reduce, reuse, and recycle can be appropriately applied to death and funeral choices.
- Alveus Ecological Coffins for a different kind of Funeral
- environmental innovations are also one step ahead in the.
- Fifteen Weddings and a Funeral: Case Studies and Resilience
- Key Words: resilience, social-ecological systems, resource management. INTRODUCTION. Why 15 weddings and a funeral?
- M y daughter skips down the woodland trail chasing a butterﬂy. My
- that cemeteries offering green options had true eco- logical goals.
Suggested News Resources
- Concrete graves killing the environmentPublish Date: Aug 05, 2012
- Promessa AB Ecological Funeral: Within a few days after death the body is frozen in liquid nitrogen, making it very brittle. The body is then slightly vibrated which turns the body into a powder.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eco funeral planning
- Funeral planning is stressful for just about everyone. But death is a part of life, and an ecological view of the process offers some reasonable alternatives.
- To Burn or to Compost? | rantlust
- Oct 4, 2005 This brings us to Tissue Digestion and Ecological Funeral.
Ecological Funeral Topics
Related searcheskenya political structure
paper mario battle system
johann pachelbel vocal music