A selection of articles related to ecology movement.
Original articles from our library related to the Ecology Movement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ecology Movement.
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Ecology Movement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecology Movement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Deep Ecology Movement: A Review
- The Deep Ecology Movement: A Review. Author(s): George Sessions. Source: Environmental Review: ER, Vol.
- Inquiry The shallow and the deep, long-range ecology movement. A
- Jul 26, 2010 The shallow and the deep, long-range ecology movement.
- The Deep, Long-Range Ecology Movement
- shallow ecology movement as “Fight against pollution and resource deple- tion. Central objective: . deep ecology, is the heart of the movement (Glasser 1997).
- Social Ecology versus Deep Ecology: A Challenge for the Ecology
- Ecology Movement. Murray Bookchin's critique of 'mystical' deep ecologists and his contribution to the development of a pro-working class environmentalism.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow Landscape Ecology / Movement Ecology The
- Post-Doctoral Fellow. Landscape Ecology / Movement Ecology. The Corridor Research Group.
Suggested News Resources
- Rainforest Movement guru lauded
- soil destruction or job losses associated with large-scale timber plantations and pulp mills.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ecology movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The global ecology movement is based upon environmental protection, and is one of several new social movements that emerged at the end of the 1960s.
- Ecophilosophy, the Deep Ecology Movement and Ecosophy
- This essay explores the recent emergence and development of ecophilosophy with its emphasis on ecocentric values.
- The 'road ecology' movement picks up speed | Crosscut.com
- Aug 26, 2011 An international conference in Seattle gathers ideas about how roads and the environment interact.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.