- Oxfordshire hospital wards under-staffed 'due to high cost of living'
- THE high cost of living in Oxfordshire is leaving health bosses struggling to fully staff mental health and community hospital wards.
- 'Darwin's puddle' shows how new species can emerge without geographic separation
- In the lake, researchers discovered two significantly different forms (ecomorphs) of a common species of cichlid fish. One ecomorph – known as littoral – has yellow-green males and lives towards the shores of the lake.
- Eastern coyote's a hybrid, but 'coywolf' is not a thing
- Call it a distinct “subspecies,” call it an “ecomorph,” or call it by its scientific name Canis latrans var. But don't call it a new species, and please, don't call it the coywolf. The Conversation.
- Ancient fossils reveal remarkable stability of Caribbean lizard communities
- Niche shifts or changes of Anolis lizards occurred independently from island to island, producing ecomorphs on different islands that closely resemble one another.
- Evolutionary biology: evolution in 'Darwin's Puddle'
- The “littoral” ecomorph has yellow-green males and lives in the shallows near the lake shores. The “benthic” form, with dark blue males, inhabits deeper waters (down to 25m) in the centre.
Ecomorph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecomorph books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches-mania suffix
dream analysis birdseed
suppressor suppressors in fiction