A selection of articles related to economic vegetarianism.
Original articles from our library related to the Economic Vegetarianism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Economic Vegetarianism.
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Economic Vegetarianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Economic Vegetarianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Iba Halal Care eyes Rs 1000 crore turnover by 2019
- Indians are preferring to opt for holistic vegetarianism. India is home to world's second largest Muslim population, yet there is no cosmetics brand in the market that caters adequately to their ethical needs.
- British philosopher AC Grayling on why he's a vegetarian
- That's an economic argument for when the world gets more overpopulated and there's a problem with food – at the moment there isn't, there's just a problem with the distribution of food.
- Incarnations: India in 50 Lives by Sunil Khilnani, review: 'superb'
- Strict vegetarianism was key to Mahavira's philosophy. You can still see his legacy in the Jain ... 10 years before Gandhi returned to India, a popular movement spread called Swadeshi, a kind of economic nationalism.
- India's caste system and British private education are hardly alike, but both
- To be upwardly mobile, the Jats must first take a step down … protesters in India who want their caste to be reclassified. Photograph: Adnan Abidi/Reuters. Saturday 27 February 2016 03.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.