Economy Of Macau
A selection of articles related to economy of macau.
Original articles from our library related to the Economy Of Macau. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Economy Of Macau.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Economy Of Macau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Economy Of Macau books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inside the economy that shrank 20% last year
- These are gloomy times in Macau, a tiny special administrative region of China.
- Macau's Economy Shrinks 20% in 2015 Amid Casino Gaming Slump
- Macau's economic output contracted 20.3 percent in 2015 as the world's largest center of gambling was hurt by falling casino revenue and fewer visitors amid China's anti-corruption campaign and slowing economy. The Chinese city's economy shrank 14.
- CNN dubs Macau economy 'worst performing' globally
- Although Macau saw the number of tourists arriving in the MSAR remain stable last year at approximately 30 million, Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO) head Helena de Senna Fernandes reported that non-gaming visitor spending was down 17 ...
- Macau's Economy Contracted By 20 Percent In 2015 As Its Casinos Suffered
- The city's economy contracted by 20 percent in 2015, in large part because of China's anti-corruption crackdown.
- Rating agencies maintain positive tone on local economy
- Fitch Ratings classified Macau's economy as “AA-” with a “stable” outlook while, on the other hand, Moody's gave the SAR a rating of “Aa2” on “review for downgrade” and is expecting to complete its review and make a final decision in the next three months.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.