A selection of articles related to economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- World copying Japan's slow-puncture economy: HSBC
- The global economy appears to be trapped in Japan-style stagnation, HSBC's high-profile senior economic adviser said on Tuesday, adding his voice to the chorus of economist warnings. Stephen King said economic activity around the world was slowly ...
- What job growth? Voters remain pessimistic about the economy
- This year's election has been dominated by economic anxiety, though the nation's unemployment rate is at its post-recession lowest and there have been six consecutive years of job growth. As a joint project of the NewsHour, American Public Media's ...
- Welcome To The Post-Work Economy
- We have an economy where capitalism isn't as socially productive as it's traditionally been. In response, many are now calling for a "universal basic income" (UBI)—where the state gives everyone enough to live on.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesz meanings for z
hindu-arabic numerals system
university of the trees
meaning of dreams about mars
ocean extraterrestrial oceans