Ecstasy Drug Pharmacodynamics
A selection of articles related to ecstasy drug pharmacodynamics.
Original articles from our library related to the Ecstasy Drug Pharmacodynamics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ecstasy Drug Pharmacodynamics.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Ecstasy Drug Pharmacodynamics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecstasy Drug Pharmacodynamics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Molly May Be More Dangerous and Deadly If You're a Woman
- The online survey was filled out by 23,000 ecstasy users from 25 different countries, and showed that 1.3 per cent of women sought medical treatment after taking the drug versus 0.7 per cent of men.
- When Molly Comes Calling
- Chemist Anton Köllisch was the first to synthesize the compound, formerly known as "ecstasy," in 1912.
- Second international conference on novel psychoactive substances
- Novel (or new) psychoactive substances (NPS) are an ever-increasing group of synthetic, semi-synthetic or natural compounds, often advertised and sold as 'legal' alternatives to illicit drugs.
- Parkinson : plus un médicament semble cher, plus il est efficace
- Des patients atteints de la maladie de Parkinson, traités à leur insu avec un placebo, réagissent mieux lorsqu'ils croient que le médicament plus cher. La perception du coût du traitement pourrait ainsi avoir un effet sur son efficacité.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.