A selection of articles related to ecstasy.
Original articles from our library related to the Ecstasy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ecstasy.
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Ecstasy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ecstasy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ecstasy (3, 4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine) (MDMA) (also
- IMPLICATIONS OF RESEARCH FOR. TREATMENT: ECSTASY. BY JANE C.
- BASIC FACTS ABOUT DRUGS: ECSTASY
- Ecstasy is one of the most dangerous drugs threatening young people today.
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
- who reported ecstasy use met the accepted diagnostic ecstasy. These drugs can be neurotoxic or create additional health risks to the user.
- “club drug” ecstasy, a drug with stimulant and hallucinogenic effects.
Suggested News Resources
- Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy Movie Review
- A hit in its native Hong Kong, and sure to be trimmed heavily or banned outright in mainland China, “Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy” is getting a boutique release across the rest of the world, including major metropolitan areas of the United States.
- Could a Form of Ecstasy Fight Cancer?
- By Maia Szalavitz Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | View Comments New research suggests that a modified form of MDMA — more commonly known as the illegal drug ecstasy — could kill some types of blood cancer cells.
- VIDEO: Kalamazoo drug dealer featured on YouTube sentenced to federal prison
- By William R. Wood | Kalamazoo Gazette GRAND RAPIDS — A Kalamazoo man who was pictured in the "Ecstasy Line Promo" on YouTube was sentenced on Friday to federal prison for dealing crack cocaine in and around Kalamazoo.
- iPhone Could Bring Agony and Ecstasy to Sprint
- By Rob Spiegel A report this week that Sprint will soon offer the Apple iPhone on its network has excited the carrier's investors -- Sprint's stock rose about 10 percent on the news.
- Exclusive: New Trailer For 'Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy'
- An adaptation of “The Acid House” soon followed and “Filth” is gearing up to shoot next year, and the next Welsh story to hit the big screen will be “Ecstasy.” But it was no easy journey.
Suggested Web Resources
- MDMA (Ecstasy) - InfoFacts - NIDA
- For some people, MDMA can be addictive.
- Ecstasy | The Partnership at Drugfree.org
- MDMA or Ecstasy (3-4-methylenedioxymethampheta-mine), is a synthetic drug with amphetamine-like and hallucinogenic properties.
- ecstasy.org - home page
- Objective, authoritative and up to date information about the drug ecstasy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswindscreen wiper history
j edgar hoover
melody of oblivion toune requiem
list of cities in brazil paran pr