- A Year at Bees of the Woods Apiary: March
- This was a new hive with a broken brood cycle, meaning that varroa mites (an ectoparasite) never really got a foothold.
- Exploring ocular demodicosis in chronic blepharitis
- Take-home message: By knowing the signs and symptoms of Demodex, ophthalmologists can better diagnose and offer treatments for blepharitis. Reviewed by Esen K. Akpek, MD.
- Science from away: foiling Zika
- In 1984, a young biologist, Peter Wimberger, published a paper, which is widely cited by ornithologists (biologists interested in birds) with the title “The Use of Green Plant Material in Bird Nests to Avoid Ectoparasites.
- Salmon eile
- It is sold under the trade name 'Slice' to paralyse the nervous system of the ectoparasite sea lice, a relative of the common head lice.
- Backyard Chickens Harbor Greater Diversity of Ticks, Mites, and Lice than Farm
- Yet other than anecdotal reports of parasite problems by chicken owners, little is known about ectoparasites on backyard chickens in the United States.
Ectoparasite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ectoparasite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspanish etymology
alfred de musset poetry
after muhammads death
enneagram research issues
computer chess endgame databases
nicole kidman tv work