A selection of articles related to eczema.
Original articles from our library related to the Eczema. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eczema.
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Eczema is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eczema books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Eczema is a skin problem that causes itching, dryness, fine scales or flaking, and Eczema can be a mild skin irritation that does not need medical treatment.
- Eczema (ECK-zem-uh), or atopic dermatitis, is a dry itchy skin disease that runs in families.
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Eczema is a chronic skin problem that causes dry, red, itchy skin. Eczema is the most common skin problem treated in pediatric dermatologist's offices.
- Eczema is a chronic skin eruption that has numerous causes.
Suggested News Resources
- Does Exclusive Breastfeeding Prevent Eczema? It Appears Not
- There is no clear evidence showing that exclusive breastfeeding for at least four months reduces the chances of a baby eventually developing eczema, researchers reported in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- Eczema a real problem for many Bermudians
- If you have, chances are you've experienced eczema. The term eczema is a very general one according to local dermatologist Alexander Romeo, who says it is not a diagnosis but rather a symptom.
- Living with eczema a personal account
- By Cathy Stovell Renee suffered with eczema for more than 16 years but finally beat it by learning what to avoid and keeping happy. She's now in her mid-40s and first noticed the eczema just before she was about to graduate from college.
- Common eczema triggers
- By Cathy Stovell Being extra careful: For a child with eczema the kind of fun that would see you paint yourself like these girls, could easily result in a nasty flare-up. Awareness is key in managing eczema in local classrooms.
- Eczema Don't scratch it!
- By Cathy Stovell Scratching only increases the itchiness of eczema it also degrades the skin and can result in sores, infection and, in the long-term, a dark, leathery appearance.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eczema - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatments of Eczema
- Eczema is term for a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated. Learn more.
- Eczema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- from ancient Greek ἔκζεμα ékzema, from ἐκζέ-ειν ekzé-ein, from ἐκ ek "out" + ζέ- ειν zé-ein "to boil". (OED).
- Eczema | 2011's Top Eczema Treatments Revealed | Get The Latest
- Affecting over 34 million Americans, Eczema is a skin disorder that can cause much pain and discomfort. Eczema.
Related searchescelts beliefs
fixed-wing aircraft history
koreatown seattle washington
the hierarchy of angels