A selection of articles related to eczema.
Original articles from our library related to the Eczema. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eczema.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Eczema is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eczema books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Special infant formula doesn't protect against allergies or eczema, study says
- In May 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a request by Nestle to be able to market its 100 percent whey-protein partially hydrolyzed infant formula as reducing the risk of eczema.
- New Ointment Effective in Eczema, Study Finds
- Eczema symptoms cleared faster and in more cases for patients treated with crisaborole topical ointment 2%, a novel non-steroidal phosphodiesterase inhibitor. The findings were based on data presented at the American Academy of Allergy Asthma ...
- Is It OK To Use Self-Tanner With Eczema? Here's What You Need To Know
- "Depending on the severity of your eczema," Bank shares, "using self-tanners may be an option for you to achieve a healthy glow without putting your skin at risk of harmful UV rays.
- Explainer: what is eczema and what can you do about it?
- The main gene associated with eczema – or atopic dermatitis, as it's known clinically – is filaggrin. Filaggrin mutations reduce the ability of the skin to withstand environmental insults and to repair itself after injury.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.