- Role of aflibercept for macular edema following branch retinal vein occlusion
- Abstract: For years, the standard of care for branch-retinal-vein-occlusion-associated macular edema was initial observation followed by grid-pattern laser photocoagulation for persistent edema. Newer pharmacologic options have revolutionized the ...
- New Insights Into 3 Popular Drugs For Diabetic Macular Edema, A Common Eye
- Diabetic macular edema, which occurs in people with diabetic retinopathy, causes a blurring of central vision. About 750,000 Americans currently suffer from this eye disease.
- Pulmonary Edema Clinical Trials Review 2016 By Global Market Research Store
- This report on Pulmonary Edema also includes an review of trial numbers as well as their (Pulmonary Edema) average enrollment in uppermost/top countries which are conducted worldwide. Pulmonary Edema report also covers disease clinical trials by ...
- GAMES-RP: Can Glyburide Reduce Edema in Severe Stroke?
- LOS ANGELES — The diabetes drug glyburide, given as an intravenous (IV) infusion within 10 hours of onset of a very severe stroke, did not show an effect on the main primary and secondary endpoints in a phase 2 study but did show some other promising ...
Edema is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Edema books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesschema psychology background research
krishna the worship of krishna
mediated reference theory