A selection of articles related to edgar cayce.
Original articles from our library related to the Edgar Cayce. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Edgar Cayce.
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Edgar Cayce is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Edgar Cayce books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
- Circulating files are collections of verbatim Edgar Cayce readings and readings Note: The complete Edgar Cayce readings are available to A.R.E.
- Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet
- It was like any other day for Edgar Cayce. He went to sleep, by merely lying down and closing his eyes, and then he started to talk in his sleep.
- Who Was Edgar Cayce? Twentieth Century Psychic and Medical
- Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) has been called the. "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century.
Suggested News Resources
- Another wild season about to kick off
- Edgar Cayce's taken out a restraining order. Even Carnac the Magnificent crosses the street when he sees me coming. So I guess it's down to just me and the tea leaves.
- The Second Annual Afterlife Awareness Conference
- We are delighted to announce that our 2012 conference will be held in Virginia Beach, VA., home of Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE).
- Renowned Psychic Could Boost Tourism in Selma
- Director Candace Johnson says the tourism bureau is putting together a two-day seminar about world famous psychic Edgar Cayce. Cayce would go into a trance before making a prediction and became known as the Sleeping Prophet.
- SOUTHERN LIGHTS: Would you like fries with your cicadas?
- I have the body before me, as Edgar Cayce would say during one of his psychic evaluations, and it is startling. With its big wings and bug eyes, the mature cicada looks like an overgrown horsefly.
Suggested Web Resources
- Edgar Cayce' s A.R.E.
- A non-profit organisation promoting the work of Edgar Cayce, with details of activities, products, programs, and services.
- Edgar Cayce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Edgar Cayce was an American psychic who had the ability to give answers to questions on subjects such as healing or Atlantis while in a hypnotic trance.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Edgar Cayce Topics
bishkek night life
mark copani personal life
canada 2001 census methodology
camembert cheese history
the simpsons plots