A selection of articles related to edinburgh.
Original articles from our library related to the Edinburgh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Edinburgh.
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Sean Connery
- Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland) Ascendant - Capricorn Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Edinburgh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Edinburgh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Edinburgh Season - BBC
- up in Edinburgh, I was very much aware of the orchestra because of its presence on the radio.
- Flight Guide - Edinburgh Airport
- Welcome to Edinburgh Airport's Flight Guide for Summer 2011. We Thank you for choosing Edinburgh Airport as the start of your journey.
- EDINBURGH - Rabbies Trail Burners
- Call us on: 0131 226 3133 (8am to 10pm) www.rabbies.com.
- Edinburgh Airport
- Version 4.0 Edinburgh Airport 6/11 ©2011 BAA Limited. Published: June 2011.
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale. 1. (EPDS).
Suggested News Resources
- Trams inquiry 'on hold for now'
- First Minister Alex Salmond will order a public inquiry into the beleaguered Edinburgh trams project once there is "greater clarity" about its direction, his spokesman has said.
- Schmidt says Google TV heading to Europe
- Google TV will be launched in Europe early next year, despite its rocky start in the US, company Chairman Eric Schmidt told an audience in Edinburgh, Scotland, last night.
- Adam Riches discusses Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Awards triumph
- Adam Riches talked to STV just after winning the main Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award at the Fringe this year, and told us about the “good long journey” that led to the prestigious prize.
- Prof Brian Cox hits out at BBC critics
- TV physicist Prof Brian Cox has vigorously defended the BBC while speaking at the Edinburgh International Television Festival. Prof Cox said the BBC had put science centre stage and had been rewarded with high ratings and huge interest.
- ITV and Sherlock win at Edinburgh TV festival awards
- ITV1 has been named terrestrial channel of the year at this year's television festival in Edinburgh, with the award for best terrestrial progamme going to BBC1's Sherlock.
Suggested Web Resources
- Edinburgh - The official Tourist Board: Festivals, castles
- Edinburgh - Official Tourism Board offers you a complete guide to the city of Edinburgh in Scotland.
- BAA Edinburgh: Welcome to Edinburgh Airport | Parking
- Official Edinburgh Airport website - live flights & times, arrivals & departures, news & advice, and parking at Edinburgh Airport. From BAA Airports Limited.
- Edinburgh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland, the second largest city in Scotland, and the seventh-most populous in the United Kingdom.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.