Edith Bouvier Beale
- Christine Ebersole on deck for concert, role of Elizabeth Arden
- “Grey Gardens,” the Broadway show that brought Ebersole her second Tony Award, was about the eccentric lives of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' aunt and cousin, Edith Ewing Bouvier Beale and Edith Bouvier Beale, known as “Big Edie” and “Little Edie.
- Paul Rudd, Sally Field, and Katie Couric Attend the Premiere of Hello, My Name
- He also gave a shout-out to the film's costume designer, Rebecca Gregg, who gleaned inspiration for Doris's wacky wardrobe from the ultimate in recluse chic, Edie Beale from Grey Gardens and nonagenarian icon Iris Apfel.
- Community calendar: Feb. 25
- American Jewish Committee: The AJC West Coast Florida will host its 2016 National Human Relations Award Dinner honoring David and Edie Chaifetz, 6 p.m. March 30 at Michael's on East, 1212 East Ave.
- RiverRun's 2016 Line-Up has Been Announced
- The RiverRun International Film Festival today announced the full lineup of films for the 18th annual Festival, running April 7-17, 2016. This year RiverRun will screen 166 films, including 76 features and 90 shorts from 44 countries.
- How Motherhood Inspired Brett Heyman To Launch The Multi-Million Dollar Bag
- Edie Parker is a brand of vintage-inspired clutches and handbags founded in 2010 by designer Brett Heyman in New York City. Inspired by acrylic bags made in America in the 1950s and 1960s, the styles became an instant hit with the fashion glitterati.
Edith Bouvier Beale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Edith Bouvier Beale books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.