A selection of articles related to edjo.
Original articles from our library related to the Edjo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Edjo.
- Uadjet, Wadjet, Uajyt or Edjo, goddess of Buto, "the papyrus-colored one", meaning "the green one", which was a general name for the cobra, the uraeus, her sacred animal. Later she was connected to the ichneumon. In one Pyramid Text it is...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Edjo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Edjo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Police reports published March 1, 2016
- OPEN BURNING: Edjo Smith, 25, 3161 Lockport-Olcott Road, was charged with open burning, a violation of the Niagara County Sanitary Code, early Monday.
- Mumuye tradition and their ancestral god
- There are many ancestral figures from various ethnic groups in Nigeria, such as Osamasimi wooden head from Owo, Ikenga wooden staff from Igbo people of the East, Haba ancestral figure (Alusi) from Anambra State, Edjo wooden ancestral figure of the ...
- Crime Pays Off
- He carries them on his person, scrawled “in blue ink on ten different cocktail napkins from the Club Bouzouki, the Lafayette Bar, Edjo's, and a place called The Lindell AC.” This budding Dale Carnegie is keen on success and happiness in a very specific ...
- COA stops plate deal; TPL a P15-B racket?
- MANILA, Philippines - The Commission on Audit (COA) has ordered a stop to the license plate deal between the Land Transportation Office (LTO) and the Dutch-Filipino consortium PPI-JKG Philippines Inc., saying it was in violation of the procurement law.
- Bayan accuses govt of trying to stop SONA protests
- edjo. They have all the right for what they believe. This is a democratic country, as long they don't do anything wrong and against the law, it is ok.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.