A selection of articles related to educational perennialism.
Original articles from our library related to the Educational Perennialism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Educational Perennialism.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Educational Perennialism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Educational Perennialism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- for Educational Sustainable Development
- of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Value of Humanism11. Educational Value of Progressivism11. Educational Value of Perennialism12.
- Educational Philosophies Definitions and Comparison Chart
- used in classrooms the world over. They are Perennialism, Essentialism, Progressivism, and. Reconstructionism.
- Philosophy of Education Introduction to the Topic What is a
- centered philosophies of education are essentialism and perennialism.
Suggested News Resources
- If you don't like Proust or Hemingway, perhaps it's not that they're bad
- This paradigm is closely associated with a critical view of the Great Man theory of history and the Great Books focus of educational essentialism and educational perennialism." ## Sounds like a Poe to me (another poetaster with an inflated reputation BTW).
Suggested Web Resources
- Educational perennialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Perennialists believe that one should teach the things that one deems to be of everlasting importance to all people everywhere.
- PHILOSOPHICAL PERSPECTIVES IN EDUCATION
- These educational philosophical approaches are currently used in classrooms the world over.
- Perennialism. Perennialists believe that the focus of education should be the ideas that have lasted over centuries.
- Perennialism in Education
- PERENNIALISM IN EDUCATION. RICHARD D. MOSIER.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Educational Perennialism Topics
mercedes yvette scelba-shorte