A selection of articles related to eemian.
Original articles from our library related to the Eemian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eemian.
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Eemian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eemian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Holocene and Eemian climate variability - Max-Planck-Institut für
- Nils Fischer. Berichte zur Erdsystemforschung. Reports on Earth System Science.
- The last interglacial (Eemian) climate simulated - Climate of the Past
- Aug 2, 2013 The last interglacial (Eemian) climate simulated by LOVECLIM and CCSM3 records is complicated (Groll et al., 2005) due to the large.
- Marine Isotope Substage 5e and the Eemian Interglacial
- Marine Isotope Substage 5e and the Eemian Interglacial. Nicholas J. Shackleton a,*, Maria Fernanda Sánchez-Gon˜ib.
- Orbital control of low-latitude seasonality during the Eemian
- continuous years during the Eemian, the last time the Earth was in a prolonged ... seasonal range in SST during the Eemian was 25°–30° C. This is $1–2° larger ...
- High-resolution atmospheric CO data for the Eemian interglacial
- High-resolution atmospheric CO. 2 data for the Eemian interglacial based on stomatal indices. Mats Rundgren, Svante Björck and Dan Hammarlund.
Suggested News Resources
- Local View: 40 Feet of sea-level rise 'baked into the cake'
- Additional warming already “in the pipeline” could take us halfway to paleoclimatic levels that raised the oceans five to six meters above present levels during the Eemian period, about 120,000 to 130,000 years ago.
- Global Warming Crushes Records. Again.
- For the surface of planet Earth, 2015 was the hottest year on record by a stunning margin. But already, 2016 is on track to beat it. Last month was the hottest January in 137 years of record keeping, according to data released Wednesday by the National ...
- Global warming isn't real
- The great misconception that is constantly repeated by world and national leaders is that we must stop or dramatically reduce world pollution so that we can stop global warming.
- Adapting to climate change brings also opportunities – MEP Miriam Dalli
- During a conference entitled 'Our Climate, Our Future' organized in Brussels, MEP Miriam Dalli said that adapting to climate change is not just a challenge, but it brings about with it opportunities.
- Warm climate -- cold Arctic? The Eemian is a poor analogue for current climate
- The Eemian interglacial period that began some 125,000 years ago is often used as a model for contemporary climate change. In the international journal Geophysical Research Letters, scientists from Mainz, Kiel and Potsdam, Germany, now present ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshyksos who were the hyksos
battle of chancellorsville
gary numan singles
deluge mythology ancient near east
environmental scanning methods