Effect Size Odds Ratio
A selection of articles related to effect size odds ratio.
Original articles from our library related to the Effect Size Odds Ratio. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Effect Size Odds Ratio.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Effect Size Odds Ratio is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Effect Size Odds Ratio books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Taste for Raw Meat May Have Helped Shape Human Evolution
- These developments seem to be at odds. A diet of more calorie-rich meat ... And that had a huge effect on our biology.
- 'Carbs linked to lung cancer,' study finds
- Dietary factors were assessed cross-sectionally, so cause and effect can't be proved. ...
- “It's shameless financial strip-mining”: Les Leopold explains how the 1
- The net result is, in 1970 the ratio between a top-100 CEO's pay and an average worker was 45-to-1. Which is a lot ... Or one home versus 45 homes, or one home that's 45 times the size of an average worker's home.
- Weighing The Week Ahead: What Does The Election Mean For Financial Markets?
- Last week's economic calendar was the biggest of the year and this week's is the lightest. In the absence of important economic news and earnings, where will financial media turn to fill that space and time?