A selection of articles related to effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE WIDGET EFFECT
- THE WIDGET EFFECT. Our National Failure to Acknowledge and. Act on Differences in Teacher Effectiveness.
- Effect Size (ES)
- Effect Size Measures for Two Independent Groups. 1. Effect size (ES) is a name given to a family of indices that measure the magnitude of a treatment effect.
Suggested News Resources
- Hurricane Irene Buffets City As Tornado Watch Remains In Effect
- A tornado watch is in effect until 5 am citywide as Irene threatens the city with strong winds, heavy rains and a significant storm surge that could cause major problems for the city's low-lying areas.
- Hurricane Irene: What you need to know
- Ardsley: State of emergency in effect. Downed trees on properties can be reported to the village Department of Public Works, at 914-693-0117. If trees are blocking roads and for other emergencies, call police at 914-693-1700.
- Hurricane Irene's effect on Florida insurance rates thought minimal
- "I would hesitate to say it would have any effect," she said from Tallahassee on Friday, referring to the damage Irene is causing north of Florida.
- Bioware: With Mass Effect 3, Commander Shepard's story is complete
- Mass Effect 3 promises to be an explosive end to Bioware's trilogy, but will it be the end of its universe? “Not at all no,” says Bioware CEO Dr. Ray Mazuka when we put the question to him at Gamescom this year.
- New Nebraska laws to take effect Saturday
- (AP) â€” Three months after Nebraska legislators adjourned the 2011 session, much of their work is taking effect Saturday, from a ban on remote distribution of abortion-inducing drugs to restrictions on picketing at funerals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Effect | Define Effect at Dictionary.com
- something that is produced by an agency or cause; result; consequence: Exposure to the sun had the effect of toughening his skin. 2.
- The real problem arises when people confuse the first spelling with the second: “ effect.” This too can be two different words.
- Affect Versus Effect : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips ™
- Jul 29, 2008 Get Grammar Girl's take on effect versus affect. Learn the differences between affect and effect.
- Effect - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of effect from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- Effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Effect may refer to: A result or change of something. List of effects; Cause and effect, an idiom describing causality.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvolusia county florida demographics
monopoly forms of monopoly
night elf history
french minority languages
dream symbol shadow